For this assignment, we were to use the same composition we had for the black and white one. The wide range of colors that are included in "cool" tones gave me the opportunity to play with not just the typical colors people think are cold. Cool pinks went into my splatter theme in more than one spot.
I used the neon blue for the background because sometimes people seems to have the background go unnoticed. I wanted to change things up in this aspect and make the most "invasive" color the most prominent one.

I really like how your piece came out. mix of geometric and organic shapes is really interesting. The cool color pallet complements well with this work.
ReplyDeleteI really love how crazy this is. It reminds me of paint being splattered. It came out really good! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, The craziness gives it more flavor! this was really creative and interesting to look at! Good job!
ReplyDelete